Maruti Suzuki Creta is one of the top-selling cars these days because of the advantages it offers. Therefore, each and everything has a good side as well as the bad side. So, here in this article, we will discuss all the Pros and Cons of Maruti Suzuki Creta. After, that we will make a decision whether to buy this car or not. Give a closer look at the article to know in details.
Go to the Autoportal website and check the Hyundai Creta price on road.
PROS: Some of the advantages that are offered by this car are mentioned below.
- Engines: This is a car having a choice of three engines. In simple words, it is available in three base variant engine. There are two diesel engines and one petrol engine. Therefore, the automatic gearbox option in this car helps in effortless driving, be it in the city or highway.
Thus, the mileage of this car is around 15.78 km/l and may vary from variant to variant.
- Design: The all-new Hyundai Creta is having an attractive design. This is a car having new sunroof feature. Therefore, the new sunroof feature in Creta is a welcome feature and gives the vehicle a premium feel. Hence, Hyundai Creta is one of the best looking SUV in our country.
To buy this car, go and check Creta on-road price.
- Safety: Hyundai Creta is now equipped with full safety features. This is a car having airbags for both the driver as well as for the passengers. The airbags are a safety feature that makes Creta safer in case of a mishap. There is the availability of special locks for both the children and adults. An Anti-Lock braking system is one of the best features of this car.
These are the Pros that say people should buy this car. The Creta sx price on the road is around 10.72 lakhs to 15.47 lakhs.
CONS: Some of the disadvantages of this car are mentioned below. Have a look:
- This is a car having 1.4l of the diesel engine. Thus, it has a considerable amount of turbo lag. This is one of the topmost disadvantages of Hyundai Creta.
- The interior of the new Hyundai Creta is similar to the outgoing model of Hyundai.
- The price of Hyundai Creta diesel is very much high. If you want to check the price, you can open the browser and check the Hyundai Creta diesel on-road price.
- There is no automatic gearbox option available for the base diesel variant. Therefore, this is one major drawback of this car.
- Hyundai Creta is not having an all-wheel-drive option, it limits the Creta usage on tarmac alone.
- The all-new Hyundai Creta is not offered with an automatic gearbox with the top-spec version. This means that customers looking for auto gearbox will miss out on the sunroof.
These are the disadvantages that say people should not buy this car.
CONCLUSION: If you are expecting an automatic gearbox, then you shouldn’t buy this car. But if not then this car is worth buying.
To buy this car you can check Hyundai Creta petrol automatic on-road price. This is all that you should know about Hyundai Creta.